Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Good News

Well, I wanted to continue with the Charli's story, but I'm too weak at this point. I have been losing an excessive amount of blood these past two days. I don't have a lot of energy to anything other than sleep. I have an appointment with the doctor in the morning unless I have to go to the emergency room tonight. I hoping that the bleeding can be stopped with medication and without surgery. I had to go through this a little over two years ago and it wasn't pleasant. I'm glad that I was able to recognize the symptoms before I started passing out from hemorrhaging like the last time. I guess tonight in my prayers I will add for a pleasant experience at the doctor's office.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I hope the bleeding stops and you feel better soon.

    BTW I nominated you for the Honest Scrap Award. Stop by my blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete