Friday, March 6, 2009

You like me! You really like me!


I was nominated by Michelle at http://tobabyandbeyond.blogspot.com/ for the Honest scrap award.

I would like to say thank you, it means a lot that someone is out there listening.

Here are the rules!

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself

So here are 10 honest things about myself.

1) Somewhere over the past year, my plans for the future have gotten off track.

2) Although Charli was not planned, she has changed my priorities.

3) I have no idea what I will do if I do not have a baby and I mean soon.

4) I am hooked on Bejeweled Blitz

5) Along with pasta, my new favorite food is the frozen green beans made by The Joy of Cooking. I could eat both everyday.

6) I am a total nerd and I love it.

7) My new guide to life is "Daily Afflictions: the agony of being connected to everything in the universe" by Andrew Boyd.

8) I seriously heart Robert Deniro.
9) I believe my gyno hates me because I am the worst at pelvic exams.

10) I love movies. I have over 250 DVDs in my collection. I will have a lot more when I'm not a broke student.


Ok, I'm supposed to post seven blogs but I don't follow that many. I also believe the ones that I do follow have already been nominated, so I'm skipping that step. Sorry.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, 250 DVDs. I thought I was a movie nut but you have blown me away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while.

    ReplyDelete