Friday, February 20, 2009

And the Award Goes to....

Well, I am doing a wonderful job of performing the role of "I'm fine now, even though my baby just died". The reviews are in and everyone says I'm back to my old self. I'm telling the funny jokes, being witty, and back to performing my daily tasks. I'm even going to my friend's birthday party tomorrow night. Of course, I feel like I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs fifteen times a day. Actually, I tried that the other day and it did nothing for me. My boxing set that I got for Christmas just arrived so maybe I can take my pain out on that.

On another note, I've been thinking about a painting by Frida Kahlo a lot, "Henry Ford Hospital 1932". It was a painting she did after she lost her child. The painting is very disturbing but now when I look at it I understand her pain more. http://www.metrolasvegas.com/admyral/images/Frida%20Kahlo%20henry%20ford%20hospital%201932.jpg

1 comment:

  1. So hard, isn't it? To rectify how we really feel with how others think we feel. I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete