Saturday, February 21, 2009

So not ready for this

Well tomorrow is Charli's memorial service. My closest friends and some family members will be coming over to do a balloon release. I know a balloon release is bad for the earth but I figured just this once can't hurt that bad. I can't believe this is happening. This is really happening. I'm cleaning the house, picking out the music, and gathering the few things we had bought her but I'm in pain. I miss my baby girl.

Charli I miss you but tomorrow is a celebration of your short life and your journey to God. I pray everynight that you are happy and I will continue to do so as long as I live.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for doing this. It will be cathartic and amazing for you. Not easy, but cathartic and amazing. Looking forward to your post-memorial thoughts and impressions.

    ReplyDelete