Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where is she?

It's been two weeks and one day since we lost Charli. I'm not a very religious person but we've been praying every night since she died. At times I wonder where she is. Is she in heaven? Was she born too early to go to heaven, even though she looked like person? I know that we love her and I pray everyday that God will let her know that and take care of her. I've never been overly concerned about my own soul, even though I try to be a good person. All I care about is that my baby is ok and happy. I just image that she is happy in heaven even though it might not be true. It's the only way that I can get through this grief.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know it must be so hard for you right now. You definitely found the right community to get support and share your grief. Everyone here is wonderful. I do believe Charli is in heaven and very happy right now. I hope you find peace. I wish there was something more I could say right now to make it better but unfortunately there isn't so I will be here listening. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete